Thinking of organising a conference or a workshop? Want loyal fans who buy your products or services again and again?
Have you attended events that just seem to be about the presenters? No food, no real interaction, very little opportunity to work the room?
Do you want your event to be memorable for the right reasons?
Before you set about organising your next event, here are five proven ways for you to consider that will add that special spark:Read More
Marketing Workshop - How to win clients and influence
A one-day workshop for community service providers and training organisations
In this workshop, we will show you six strategies that the professionals use to influence people into buying and how you could apply these principles to your programs and community. These strategies can be applied to your online as well as everyday advertising and promotion. You will get opportunities to brainstorm ideas and develop a plan to take away and apply in your own organisations.
Our research identified that in every community we have surveyed, businesses and residents want to support their local service providers,even if they don’t know who they are. This workshop will show you a few how a few simple changes can help you to get in front of these people and to get them into your local programs and services.
You will come away with
- Practical and effective ways to persuade the right people to buy your programs or services
- A new way of thinking about how you promote your programs and services
- Insights into how to use social media to drive traffic to your website and convert into clients
- a strategy to make your website, social media and advertising materials work for you
- Strategies to stand out in your community
- ideas to implement in your organisation straight away that will get you noticed and lead to more clients for your programs and services
How to write grant applications that get funded
Featuring Get That Grant – The Grant Winning Success Formula
Turn your ideas into success stories
Featuring our self-paced Get That Grant Training Resource, this workshop is the perfect opportunity to work through the five steps vital to putting together applications that get funded. Take away copies of our Get That Grant module guides complete with checklists and templates to focus your applications.
In this hands-on workshop, you will learn and practice:
- Where to find out about grants and make sure you don't miss out on opportunities
- How to get inside the head of the funder - what clues to look for so that you can convince them you're special
- How to unpack grant guidelines and other important information that you MUST NOT miss
- What it means to be grant-ready
- Writing good copy and how to avoid those DEADLY mistakes
- Tips and tricks to get your application over the line
This workshop is for groups and business owners who are either looking for grants for the first time, or are looking to improve their grant success. This workshop follows real-life grant planning processes that can immediately triple your success rate and realise your vision. You will take away a copy of our Get That Grant training resource complete with checklists and templates to practice and plan your future grant applications.
Pat works with clients to grow their business through a range of strategies including applying for grants. She is an expert grant writer with over 25 years’ worth of experience on both sides of the funding fence, over two hemispheres. Her experience includes developing funding criteria, writing guidelines, providing feedback, assessing applications and writing successful grant applications.
She has taken clients from zero to million dollars plus in grant income, at the same time building their capacity to be accountable for the funding, evaluate their performance and manage the impacts the grants make to the business.
“Pat’s ability to take our concept, ideas and fit them with a suitable funding grant is exceptional. She understand our vision, organisation and always encourages us to look a further opportunities. Pat’s manner, understanding of people, organisation and funding requirements is a credit to her” – Karen (Aged Care Provider)
Price is $197 inluding GST
How to deliver projects and activities on time, on budget and as promised.
This project management training workshop is for you if you are looking for a way to plan activities so that they get done, flow along, and don’t blow out on budget, time and resources.
At THIS project management workshop, we'll show you how to plan, and control your project or activity to get the results you want. You wil come away with a system to plan and manage projects and your teams.
You will learn how to:
- build a project plan – what’s in, what’s out
- get buy-in from your colleagues, team and volunteers so you’re all committed and on the same page
- plan and breakdown your tasks so that you don’t forget anything important
- set up and keep to realistic timelines
- stop your project going off track and what to do when it does
- keep track of time, money and the project; and
Why it’s important to keep track of how successful your project is and how you can use this information to argue for your next challenge.
BRING ALONG your project idea to work up your personal project plan during the workshop.
Workshop presented by Pat Grosse of The Community Entrepreneur. This workshop features resources from The 48 Hour Project Manager, a project management system developed from over 30 years of managing projects, as well as aspects from Pat’s successful two-day project management program delivered to the UK public and community sectors over a few years.
The Community Entrepreneur are looking at doing future events in Sydney, Canberra and Bendigo. If you would like to register your interest in these events or one near you, please message us at email@example.com
I had a large conference to plan and so I enlisted the professional event team at the Community Entrepreneur.
They were great. They planned the conference from the beginning to the end, inviting delegates to the conference, promoting the conference, venue suitability, contacting guest speakers etc.
On the day of the conference they ensured everything went to plan and even collected feedback from conference delegates to provide me with a comprehensive report on the success of the conference which was due to the professionalism of the event team at The Community Entrepreneur.
I would certainly engage the team again for any conferences/forums/workshop facilitation and events in the future. A great team to work with!